Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Don't let September leave you behind

This past month has been highly entertaining. I will, at some point, finish recounting the events of September 1 and 2. I haven't even touched on my visit to Atlanta. What's even better, I'm mere days away from my first trip to Chicago. Ah, Chicago. Home of really good food, from what I understand. Also home of the Threadless retail store, which makes me feel warm and happy. And even better, this trip will be in the company of some of the coolest people I know, most of whom make up the small readership of this blog. Coincidence? I think not. I anticipate some good eating, and likely some drunken conversations. I predict a lot of laughs and a few good stories. I foresee a new T-shirt in my future.

I have a notoriously bad and somewhat selective memory. However, this month will probably remain fresh for a long time to come. At least, it should.

No comments: