Sunday, June 15, 2008

Back home

Finally, I'm home. Back to my computer, back to my couch.

The last several days served their purpose of covering massive amounts of testable medical knowledge, and I'm proud to say that I attended the vast majority of the lectures and actually stayed awake. Go, me.

Of course, I'm now feeling that nervousness that I always feel when I spend a large amount of time hearing about all the possible things that can go wrong with an apparently healthy human body. Particularly, I am trying to reassure myself that I don't, in fact, have a clot in my left leg. But it hurts! And I've been flying all day after spending hours sitting in lectures!

Damn the DVT lectures.

At any rate, I wish all fathers a happy day with their loved ones. I'm looking forward to spending time with mine and my oldest brother in a few hours. But for now, shower, couch, and sleep. I will share my tales later.

No comments: