Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Loving the guitar, a one-sided affair

I recently learned that the name of a style of guitar playing that I've heard in the past and wondered at is called air tapping. That's it, I don't know anything else about it. But you know, it's lovely. I found this guy the other day, and I've been listening to it a couple of times a day and just watching how he does this. Wow. This guy accomplishes more in 3 minutes as far as making the world beautiful than I have in 26 years. I get teary eyed watching him. And he's not even the best? Damn, sometimes it's good being human.

1 comment:

Rabiah said...

i wanna!!
haha...well...i am really interested in strings...and i had no idea you played the violin!!!! gosh....my mommy is in absolute awe of the instrument....but i am going to the east..to pick up the sitar...! seriously..hopefully...staying in dallas will be of some use...there are a gazillion sitar teachers in the are...granted they are expensive...but i wannnnaa!!