Friday, December 7, 2007

SILENTK

As I was driving to Arlington earlier today to hang out with my parents, I noticed a Mississippi plate ahead of me with a vanity plate.

"SILENTK"


It got me to thinking, what kind of person would choose to parade through life and multiple states declaring an affiliation with this particular phonetic conundrum? An English teacher? A spelling bee champion whose success was directly related to their knowledge of it's existence in some obscure word? Perhaps a band name for a troupe of Icelandic mimes? Who knows.

4 comments:

Jesse said...

Perhaps someone with the last name of "Knudsen?"

Pete Moss said...

A taciturn woman named Kay perhaps?

-G^2 said...

Hmm... Pete, that could be the answer.

Jesse said...

The more I think about it, the funnier that idea gets.