Saturday, June 9, 2007

Azucar!

I admit, I have never been skinny dipping. Not even as a kid. I'm pretty self conscious, and the idea of stripping down to my birthday suit anywhere there might be even the most remote possibility that someone might see freaks me out. I hated gym for that reason.

Now, this doesn't mean that I've missed impromptu swimming sessions in my life. It just means that, instead of having dry clothes to look forward to afterward, I slog around creating puddles everywhere. I love swimming in the cloth.

Summers at my parent's house usually include the hated chore of cleaning windows, and it gets very, very hot around here. By the time I'm done, I usually sprint toward the deep end of the pool and jump in, sweaty clothes and all. It annoys my mom, but most times she'll leap in for a while, accompanied by a banshee scream that I'm sure the neighbors enjoy. Ah, summer days...

Random Link: I love The Law

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I highly recommend venturing into some body of water naked at some point in your life. Not that I'm entirely well versed at it. However, I have done it before. And wouldn't you know it, my nude foray into a lake in the mountains of Canada resulted in a "tasteful nude" photo that now hangs on the wall in my living room. So yeah, rip those clothes off and get to it.

little.rogue77 said...

I would say that it's much easier to get naked and go swimming than it is to get naked and run around on a stage with several hundred people on the floor.
I am fond of "tasteful nudes", but i'm not sure I would want the nude to include me nude. I would say hell yeah.....jump in the water naked. 2 things though:
1. Bring a friend.
2. It's better if the water's
warm.

Good Luck!