Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nature films

When I was little, my brothers used to poke fun at me and occasionally called me nature girl. I would spend hours harassing insects and spiders, chasing rabbits around our property (and occasionally catching them - I was fast when I was little), bringing dead rodents into house to show to Mom (who never appreciated this), and reading books on wildlife. At one point, I wanted to be either a forest ranger, or a vet. However, severe asthma attacks when exposed to animals or the outdoors for extended periods shut down those ambitions. Nevertheless, I still like to pretend I'm outdoorsy. On that note, I present a nature film that I found a while back which I find fascinating.



(I promise that I will eventually conclude the stories started in past blogs, really!)

No comments: