Sunday, May 3, 2009

PMS and night shifts

This week can't end soon enough.

I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of being over-sensitive about really, really ridiculous crap. I'm tired of feeling mean. I'm tired of acting bitchy. It's like being in a nightmare where you can see exactly how everything is about to go to hell and you can't stop it - I feel my mood plummeting, have an "oh, shit, stupidity is about to ensue" moment of clarity, and it happens anyway.

I'm looking forward to karaoke, kickball, good music, good friends, good books, and sufficient sleep. I'm looking forward to spending some time making my apartment livable. I'm looking forward to doing some running. I'm even looking forward to studying. ANYTHING to get back to "no drama" zone.

About 4.5 more hours tonight, and then down to Sunday. Let's kick it.

No comments: